Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zoo Lights

Okay, sorry for the delay. Things have been so chaotic I haven't even had time to write anything let alone add pictures. But I have some time now so I can fill you in on what Peter and I have been up to.

Two weeks ago, on Saturday night, Peter and I went with my friend, Janelle, and Peter's supportive roommate, Phil, to the Zoo Lights. I have to say they were quite impressive! We went on probably the most ideal night as it was really warm, which made walking around outside a lot more fun. However, if you were chilly, you could always warm up to the many bonfires they had fired up.

What was also pretty cool was that we saw a tiger and some other animals. Does anyone know if all the animals stay here throughout the winter?

So to all that have not been, you should really check out the lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home