Friday, April 14, 2006

Fairmont Hot Springs

On Friday, April 7th, my mom and I went for a "girls pre-wedding weekend" to Fairmont, BC. It was so fun! Friday night we had a delicious late dinner at the hotel, went for a soak in the hot springs, and then watched a movie. Saturday morning we slept in, had breakfast in bed and watched a movie, went for a soak, and then went shopping and browsing in Invermere. We had fish and chips for dinner on the lake and then went for a soak and watched another movie. Then on Sunday morning we slept in and went for breakfast at Huckleberry's, it was really yummy, and then headed home. What a wonderful relaxing weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger mamma james said...

Wow I haven't checked your blogsite forever! Lots of interesting stuff but my favorite is the memory making you and your mom did! As a mom I say "That's great!" I cherish special times with my kids!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home