Wednesday, December 21, 2005

In General

So, for the month of December Peter has been finishing up the fall semester, writing his last exam yesterday morning. He pretty much has the month off from basketball, other than the occasional practice. And just to let everyone know there is a tournmanet on the 27th, 28th, and 29th of December at SAIT. I'll be more specific later when I find out who they're playing and what times the games are.

And for myself, most of you know I started a new job in October. I'm working for a company called Kobayashi Partners Limited. They specialize in maketing and selling oil & gas companies. It's going quite well, plus it's kinda fun working downtown in the "rat race". Other than dance, i'm not involved in any other sports right now. However, I'm not taking any more dance classes as of February 2006 so maybe I'll join a volleyball league or something like that in the new year.




View from my office one morning.






As usual with the holiday season we're super busy seeing lots of different people and, of course, getting ready for Christmas so we may not get a chance to blog again until after Christmas.

We Wish Everyone a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2006.

4 Comments:

Blogger mamma james said...

Good job on the blog. I checked it out when you first put it up with only one entry too. Good to catch up on what you two have been doing! See ya tonight if you don't get caught in a traffic jam!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Laura Jean said...

Welcome to blog land Peter & Kate!!!! Doing a great job too. Someone told me that the Airdire Christmas lights are neat - have that on my list for next year when my mom comes for Christmas. Let me know the times for your games Peter - being SAIT is around the corner from me - maybe I can catch a couple of night games. Guess I'll be seeing you tonight! Later.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Erin Rebecca said...

nice view... good to hear what you guys are doing, have a great time tonight. we will miss being there. keep up the blogging

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, you don't know me but i think your is awsome!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home