Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve

Peter and I has such a great New Years Eve. My best ever (probably because the love of my life asked me to marry him but everything else was awesome too!).

We started out by packing some bags and heading to the Palliser Hotel downtown Calgary. We checked in, checked out the room and then went swimming and hot-tubbing. Then we headed back up and got ready for our big night. From the hotel, we caught a cab, surprisingly quick, and headed to the Caesar's Steakhouse, my favorite restaurant. We had a very comical waiter who catered to us wonderfully and a great meal. The restaurant is really cool so if you save your pennies you should check it out! After we were done our meal Peter suggested going for a walk by Prince's Island Park. I love that park and Peter and I never get a chance to go there together so I thought it was very sweet that he suggested that. So we walked around and enjoyed the city view from afar and then Peter asked me to be his wife!

1 Comments:

Blogger John and Sara said...

How did Imiss this section of your blog? I saw the photo before saying 'we're engaged' but I never read where or when...did you add this later...? Trying to keep me on my toes eh, well that is good. Anyhow i said congrats but now i say it again and especially to pete for making it romantic. Well done.

sara

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home