Tuesday, December 12, 2006

If My Life had a Soundtrack

Peter Jamesput on your music, put it on shuffle, for every question put down the song that is on, for every new question push next. Don't try and be cool and cheat!
Waking up: The sharp hint of new tears (Dashboard Confessionals)
First day of school: Hallelujah (Bob Dylan)
Falling in Love: Everybody hurts (REM) not even joking here!
Breaking up: Pieces (Sum 41)
Prom: Imagine That (LL Cool J)
Lifes Okay: Doing it well (LL Cool J)
Mental Breakdown: Straight Tequila Night ( Brooks and Dunn)
Driving: Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
Flashback: London Bridge (Fergie) I am so embarrassed.
Getting Back Together: How to save a life (The Fray)
Wedding: Sixth Avenue Heartache (The Wallflowers)
Birth of a child: Hey Mamma (Kanye West)
Final Battle: I am a Rock (Simon and Garfunkle)
Death Scene: Gone (Kanye West)
Funeral song: We can Be Heros (The Wallflowers)
End Credits: Mannish Boy (Muddy Waters)

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura Jean said...

I think I remember a saying - Life is a song - I guess this is what they meant. I'll have to try that some time.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Erin Rebecca said...

Your songs turned up in pretty fitting spots.. I guess you are listening to music that has lots of meaning and that fits your life. I tend to listen to songs that have little meaning lately. If they don't mean anything I don't have to think:) Sometimes I like to think but usually I just like to bob my head to nothing, the russian songs all work good for that at the moment, they probably are quite meaningful but I wouldn't know it:) The kind of songs I really like the words/music to usually aren't the kind that really encourage and cheer you up, more depressing perhaps. Except Tomlin or Fernando or something, they encourage.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pete it has been a while so I just wanted to say hi. And I think your blog is really genuine.

Lani

8:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I don't get it ... how do you have all this different music on the same cd? Oh wait, it just occured to me that you have an ipod. That's it ... isn't it. So what do those of us who don't have such technology take part in this quiz?

9:10 PM  
Blogger reppepper said...

I did this same thing and mine didn't end up nearly as appropriate.

You didn't "cheat", did you?

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home