Thursday, December 14, 2006

HERE AND THERE

Peter JamesWell that was quite funny. There was a whole lot of drama going on on my blog and I knew nothing about it. I usually only check my new postings and I had not checked my email in a while so I missed it all. It was very amusing when I found out. So thank you my family for sticking up for me and yourselves, and I don't mind if you use my blog to do it at all. Anyone who knows the whole situation will find it amusing and it will probably just make poeple happy to see that they were right all along, because this stranger is proving our point for us. Who are you anyway, and thanks for taking such an interest in my blog, it makes me feel important.
But anyhow, I now know that I am off to the sea and sun on Jan. 20th. I don't know where exactly but I know it has the ocean and pools and is Spanish speaking. So if that isn't Mexico I don't know what is. Pretty pleased about that, I am not going to lie. But for now I am facing finals which never really stress me out, but they do require attention at least. I have the best marks I have ever had going in, so that is nice. It helps to be studying stuff you are actually interested in for sure. Okay take care and please leave names, it will be more fun that way!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hey Pete, forgot to ask you if you're going to Ming's birthday on Saturday. I'll call tomorrow to find out, unless you call me first. (: PS, I really am thrilled that yer getting away in January!

Oh yeah ... do I get to collect ten bucks?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Laura Jean said...

Ocean, poolside, beaches the universal language of fun in the sun. If you happen to know Spanish - all the better for you. Happy that you are able to get away for a bit Peter - All the best on your finals - I'm sure you will do well. Hey - just talked with my mom - she's just finished baking shortbread and gingersnap cookies and crescent cookies too (grandmothers recipes) and she is bring them with her next week. Have a good weekend too. LJ

10:24 PM  
Blogger Shepherd Snapshots said...

Hey! After reading your post, I scrolled down to see 17 comments(!!!). I do think its interesting that while "they" keep saying how immature you are, and how lucky it is to that the relationship is over, etc, etc, that "they" continue to follow YOUR blog and still engage with you whether anonymously, texting, or phone calls. I guess I'm a little confused at who is being immature here?

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home