Friday, May 18, 2007

GOOD PERSON?

At what point does a person become a bad person? How many bad things do they have to do to cross that line. It seems that people are always saying that, deep down they have a good heart or that they are really a good person. But I know not everyone is a good person, there are bad ones out there. So at what point do you have to look at what a person is doing and just say, yep, they are a bad person? Now I don't want to hear that we are all bad people and without Jesus...... that is not what I am talking about. I just mean from a human or social/cultural perspective. Any ideas?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

No comments on this one? I've been tossing it around in my mind but haven't come up with anything I'd care to put into print yet. Good question, though. I guess you'd have to define 'person' before you could determine if someone was a good one or bad one.
Amy

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad deeds are like money: just ONE MORE will do it and THEN you will be over the line...

Mark James

6:22 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Good question. I think you cannot put people in such a small box as good and bad, there is room for both and there is always both.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home