Sunday, May 06, 2007

HELLO AGAIN

Hello there,
It has been a while now I know. I had given it up for a bit there, and then when I wanted to make a come back I was unable to. But I think I have it figured out now. So here we go again, I will not allow anything to get out of hand this time I promise.
School is all done now, I ended up with another 3.4 average, which is pretty good for me and I am happy with that. Basketball is also over, we won Alberta and came 4th at Nationals in Halifax. I was the leading three point shooter for the whole league this season, which again, I think is pretty good and am happy with. I am hoping it will springboard me into some more minutes next season.
I have a lot of time on my hands now that both school and ball are over. I have done a few odd jobs here and there but I am really enjoying the time off. I have been working out a lot, because I think that will be the biggest thing for me to do to have the best season possible next year. And yes I have to start now.
I am also really looking forward to our trip to the ocean this june. I really have that itch to travel that I often get. But I am committed to school for one more year so I am going to hold off on any big trips till then. But this one will be awesome I am sure, I told Father that I will be taking him to a Yankees game as well. I gave him plenty of notice so he can get his head around it by then.
I am going to try and get some pictures up here because I have a few new ones, but you will have to wait till I figure that out.
So there is a little update, hope its okay for ya Mary.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Welcome back Pete!! I've missed your blogging. And I've missed YOU as a matter of fact. Congratulations on your average and the top "three-point" honors! You SHOULD be happy with those and I'm glad you are.
I love ya!
Amy

8:40 PM  
Blogger Erin Rebecca said...

Yay!!!! I'm glad you're back!!! Good job with your marks. Looking forward to the new pics? Are they on facebook?

2:23 AM  
Blogger I Shadowz said...

Thanks! I definately missed you! I always checked it though:) Miss you!
Mary James

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!! Look forward to more and congrats on your accomplishments this year!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger mamma james said...

Well how could I go to every game and then not know about the 3 pointer thing....Great marks too....
mj

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home